International students can apply for PPGCEM under the Exchange Program for Graduate Students (PEC-PG), supported by the Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel (CAPES), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MRE), and the National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq).
Students from developing countries with which Brazil maintains educational, cultural or scientific-technological agreement can apply for a scholarship under the call for applications announced every year in the program’s webpage. For information on dates and deadlines, scholarships and the list of eligible countries access http://www.capes.gov.br/cooperacao-internacional/multinacional/pec-pg (in Portuguese).
- Clodomiro Alves Júnior (email@example.com)
- Eeline Matias Bezerra (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Francisco Francine Maia Júnior (email@example.com)
- Francisco Klebson Gomes dos Santos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Francisco Odolberto de Araújo (email@example.com)
- José Alzamir Pereira da Costa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Júlio Cesar Pereira Barbosa (email@example.com)
- Patrícia Mendonça Pimentel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ricardo Henrique de Lima Leite (email@example.com)
- Roner Ferreira da Costa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rui Sales Júnior (email@example.com)
Materials Science and Engineering Graduate Program – PPGCEM/UFERSA
572 Francisco Mota Ave. – Costa e Silva
Mossoró, RN 59625-900